About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Work in Process - Warm Browns Afghan

 Good morning,

This week I'm working on a Warm Browns Large Afghan Blanket for the shop.  These color combinations are always popular and I can't seem to keep enough of them made to always have at least one available.  

I have a number of things on my "To Make" list right now.  We had quite a few appointments this Spring so I'm behind in keeping the shop stocked with most popular items.  

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

 All the best,

 Lois


 

1 comment:

angela said...

Browns are very cosy colours indeed
After being away for seven weeks getting back into routine has been a tad difficult
But I’ve started working on a hexi cardigan for myself
It’s slowly growing might even get to wear it in a few weeks.