About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

African Violet Beauty

 Good morning,

Here is more color inspiration from the flowers around me.  This African Violet is blooming in my dining room today.

 As I put together yarn colors for various knit and crochet projects, I love standing in my craft room holding the various yarns up next to each other in the sunlight coming through the window.  I so often come up with color combinations that mimic those in the flowers around me.

So calm.  So lovely.

All the best,

Lois

2 comments:

Marit Johanne said...

It is great to find inspiration in flowers. Beautiful!

Michelle said...

perfect colors!