About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Waiting Room Crochet

 Good morning,

I spend much too much time in waiting rooms, but I do make good use of my time.

This is a small project - double thick pot holders - that I took along last time.  These are large enough for a man's or woman's hands and also make great hot pads for the table. The red color will be great for Christmas, Valentine's, or any time.  These aren't finished and in the shop yet, but there are some in other colors here.

Come see what else we've made here.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,

Lois

1 comment:

Marit Johanne said...

Nice to have some waitingroom craft when you have to. I always have some knitting, the waiting time feels better when you have something to do. I am knitting socks for one of my sons for Christmas.