About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Noisy Birds

 Good morning,

If you look carefully, you'll see some huge birds in the trees above our home.

I think they are crows and if I didn't know better, I would think they are angry birds!
There are 18 to 20 of them.  I couldn't get them all in one image, but you get the idea.  When they swoop into the treetops, they make one heck of a lot of noise.  This generally happens when I have our dogs out early in the morning.  Our dogs just ignore them.

What was really funny, and I wish I had gotten a picture, a couple of the crows came to the ground to examine a dog fuzzy toy that our pups had left outside.  Maybe they WERE angry when they discovered what they thought might be breakfast was actually a stuffed toy.

All the best,

Lois

1 comment:

gigi-hawaii said...

Ah, birds. Glad we hear bird song from time to time.