About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Cin City Steak House

 Good morning,

We celebrated Catherine's birthday recently at the Cin City Steak House.  Above was Kjell's appetizer.

 Here's that marvelous French Onion Soup.

 Oh, I loved this wedge salad with bleu cheese.

And, now, with no picture because I ate it before remembering a picture, was the steak I ate.  Yep, all gone.  I have the best of intentions and then am totally distracted by good food in front of me.

We had another great birthday celebration!

Happy Birthday, once again, Catherine!

Love you,

Mom

4 comments:

Marit Johanne said...

It looks very good! I know, I also often think to take a photo of some delicious food. But suddenly it is too late, it is eaten!

MarkD60 said...

Sometimes you just need a steak. I'm there! I remember being congratulated by other customers as I left our local steak house after knocking off the 30 oz porterhouse, loaded baked potato and veggies, plus the cheesecake dessert. Skinny ol' me!

gigi-hawaii said...

I love French Onion Soup. Back in the day, I used to make it at home, but of course, it always tastes better in the restaurant! LOL.

Olde Dame Holly said...

Gosh it all looks so good and I can just imagine the missing steak! That wedge salad looks especially delicious. How nice to go out for a family gathering on a happy occasion!