About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, July 3, 2020

Needlework and Wood Working Update - July, 2020

Good morning,

Another month has flown by so it is time for the Needlework and Wood Update. 

Kjell has made some gorgeous carvings including the Scale of Justice,
and Lady Justice.
Fantastic patriotic pieces keep history alive and 
provide for a beautiful remembrance.
 This is to commemorate the sacrifice of first responders.




And, this to honor our military heroes.
Kjell made this one for our recreation room/bar.  Love it!
 Here's another new addition to our Schooner Bar.  We need more walls!
 This is another version of the Pledge of Allegiance on a cherry wood scroll.  Gorgeous!

The Wood Wall Art is in the Shop here where you can see more images and get more information about each item. 
 We had sold out of the smaller size stands so now there are four more of this size in stock.
 This is a very special patriotic box that Kjell made for me.  Thank you, Sweetheart!
 This one is a custom order for a lawyer.   So beautiful!
My Honey made something else for me, too!  This is a turntable that I can use to video items for the shop.  Etsy now provides for a video of products in the listings.  I've been making them by holding the camera and moving around the object.  Now I can just hold the camera and the object will turn.  So very cool!  Thank you, Sweetie!  Of course, I still have to set it up with the right background and cover the turntable with a cloth.
 I finished a few items this month, too.  This is a custom order Cables and Lace Teal sweater.  There is a similar unisex turquoise sweater in the shop in a larger size.
 A matching hat, (similar hats here from $8)
 headband,  (similar headbands here, from $8.)
 and boot cuffs are also a part of the order.  (similar boot cuffs here $28.)
 I made some kitchen scrub pads that I like using myself so made more for the shop. Set of three, $8.
 And, then there are the masks and ear savers. 
Every time I thought I had made enough, well, I needed some more for special orders or to restock the stop. 
This is a nurse friend showing how it is done.  ;)
I'll let you scroll through these.  Some are custom orders and others were sold within hours of listing them in the shop.  They are pretty neat! 
There is a nice selection still available in the shop here.  3 savers, $8.








When I look at all we produced in one month, I surprise myself.  We have been very busy while staying home, that's for sure! 

What are you making, baking, growing this month?

All the very best,
Lois

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Come See What Else We Have Made
Original and Traditional 
Hand Crafted Designs
Made in Ohio, USA
-------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

abasozora said...

very good results of your work, a lot of inspiration and of course many people like it, happy weekend