About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, November 22, 2019

Work in Process This Week

Good morning,

The back is finished for the current cables and lace sweater and I've started the front.  I worked on this at the CPA meeting, too.  (see yesterday's post)

This sweater is a custom order so it won't be available in the shop;  however, there are other sweaters in a variety of sizes ready to ship in the shop now.  Don't see what you would like to have?  Let me know and if possible, I'll make up a custom order for you.

I've finally up to adding the border to the pink flowers afghan that has been sitting in my studio waiting for me to be there long enough to work on it for several weeks.  As soon as the border is complete, all I need to do is get it photographed and listed in the shop.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,
Lois

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Come see what else we've made!

EvensensProductions.com

Original and Traditional
Hand Crafted Designs
Made in the USA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Tanya said...

It looks like it will be a beautiful sweater!