About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, August 16, 2018

WIP - Another Patchwork Sweater

Good morning,

Draped across the chair across from where I am working is the back of a patchwork sweater that I just finished.  I am working on the front now and am designing the color pattern as I go.

This sweater will restock one in the shop that was just sold.  These sweaters are my original design.  It is fun to think about where they are around the world.   In addition to the USA I've shipped them to many countries on four continents world wide.  They are just as popular in adult sizes as well they are in children's sizes.

The sweater I'm working on now is an adult size 34-38 inch chest and will be available in our on-line shop, EvensensProductions.com, when finished.  There are others in the shop now in children's sizes and even one for a doll.  To see more views of the sweaters already finished, click here.

What are you making today?

All the best,
Lois

No comments: