About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Big Wheels

Good morning,

Recently we took a drive North to visit my brother in Central Ohio.  As we pulled closer to this vehicle hauling trucks it took a second to figure out what it was all about.
Of course, it's a couple of monster trucks surely on their way to some sort of event.
It's fun to see these monsters from this angle. We won't be seeing them at any event.
 When I think of "big wheels," I think of those nifty tricycles made for preschoolers.  

;),
Lois

3 comments:

MarkD60 said...

I bet when you saw this, you didn't think "Trucks!" or "Big wheels!". I bet when you saw this you thought "Blog post!"
Am I right?

Sherry said...

The new tires for my little Honda Civic cost me $500 at Costco. I cannot even imagine what just one of those tires would cost!!!

Lois Evensen said...

Mark, you are so right! That happens often when we out driving. ;)