About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, July 30, 2018

Patio Knitting - Something Different

Good morning,

I always have something to knit or crochet nearby.  I started this project this week.  Since the weather cooperated with pretty days at reasonable temperatures, I enjoyed working on it on our patio while My Honey worked nearby on his computer designing intricate patterns for his wood engravings.

This is just the beginning of something new and different.  :)  What you see is the bottom ribbing for an adult size pullover sweater that will have an intarsia (fair isle) knit design in the yoke.  My plan is to use emerald green and white for the intarsia knit design around the shoulders and neckline.

Stay tuned!  I'll surely post updates as this project progresses.

There are many sweaters for all members of the family currently available in the shop.  Sweater weather is coming soon!  Take a look!  EvensensProductions.com

All the best,
Lois

1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

Cant wait to see the results. Check out the sweater I made for me but my GD ended up with it. I am not adept at sizes I guess. Plus it was too long for me, I have forgotten I have lost 2 inches over the years. hugs, lj