About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Father's Day and Dinner at The Fish House - Branson, Missouri

Good morning,

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there!  We're celebrating all the men who are special to us today.

And, continuing with our images from our recent road trip:

We hadn't been to Branson for 13 or 14 years and, wow, have things changed there!

The first evening in town we went to dinner at the Fish House.
The restaurant is on a boat over the White River.
This was the chowder.  It was tasty, but way too spicy for me.
I had the same reaction to the bread.  There were hot peppers in the corn bread.
This mushroom appetizer was quite tasty!
 We each ordered the shrimp and scallops for our main course.  This, too, had way too many spices.

So, we enjoyed the view, but wouldn't eat here again.

If you really like lots of spice in your food, you'll like The Fish House in Branson.

:),
Lois

1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

Sooo, I notice that when I post a comment here, I get a notification that my comment is awaiting moderation.
I just scrolled down pretty far, and see that none of my previous comments, (and I assume other peoples comments) have been approved.
Comments let me find other peoples blogs to read and follow, as well as helping other people find my blog.
If you don't want comments on your blog, you can turn the option to leave comments off, or let me know, and I'll quit wasting your time with my comments. I can't tell if they've even been read!
See: Blog-Hopping
http://www.markd60.com/the-next-blog-button-wtf/