About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, December 30, 2017

On the Hook Now

Good morning,

On the crochet hook now is a Blue Lovers Afghan Blanket.
I've finished 70 of these pretty squares.  Only ten more to go, then I can put the final rows on on them all that will join them together.  Then the scalloped edge border will complete the blanket and it'll be ready to go into the shop after a photo session.   

What are you making on these cold winter days?

All the best,
Lois

3 comments:

DUTA said...

Lovely crochet pieces! I'm sure the blanket will sell well.

Here, where I live, the weather is pleasant and the outdoors call us out. So, we read less and create less than in the colder climates where people are most of the time indoors during winter. I'm not complaining. I like it that way.

Beth said...

How pretty Lois! A perfect, sparkly winter afghan.

I am making dolls :-)

warmly,

Beth

Marit Johanne said...

I am sure it will be a lovely afghan! Beautiful colors. Happy new year to you! Marit Johanne