About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, December 16, 2017

A Visit to Big Brother and Road Trip Knitting

Good morning,

This week we took a road trip to Central Ohio to visit my big brother and delivery his Christmas gift.  It's always fun to see family. 

The weather was cold and we were happy the day we had selected was dry, too.  It was smooth sailing both going and coming home.
Of course, I can't sit for a two hour drive (each way) without having my knitting along.  On this trip I worked on a pair of hunter green boot cuffs while My Honey did the driving.  I almost finished the first cuff before we got home so I'm glad I made good use of the time.

I hope you have safe holiday journeys as you visit with family and friends!

Lois

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I've got to get back into knitting. . . I really enjoy it (and crochet!) but there are usually two BIG reasons in my way. . . Bailey and Morgan are jealous of my time.

Lois Evensen said...

I know exactly what you mean, Sherry! I have a heck of a time working on projects I just have to get finished because of three sweet faces that always want my attention. Erik is the worst. They are all so precious, though. They have me well trained.