About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Fried Baloney (Bologna)

Good morning,

Do you have fried baloney in your past?  I don't remember having it when I was a child, but neighbor children got my kids hooked on it when we moved to the house where we live now.  Since then I've learned fried baloney is part of the American Kid Experience.

So, to make his American Exerpience complete, I introduced my Norwegian born American hsuband to this "treat."

We fried two thick slices of baloney...
scrambled some eggs...
sliced some home made bread...
and piled it up with a little ketchup for an interesting taste treat.

It was fun. 

:),
Lois

3 comments:

Lady Jane said...

Lots of fried bologna in my past with home fries. Dad was a butcher so we had a lot of steak. When I was a kid bologna was my favorite. Hugs, lj

Lois said...

Yes! This and fried hot dogs too. I haven't had it in years though.

Beth said...

Yep, loved it as a kid, still love it as an adult. But my guilty pleasure is actually Spam! Fried, with an egg and toast for a sandwich :-)

warmly,

Beth