About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, May 9, 2016

Rainy Day at Sea Knitting

Good morning,

 There is plenty to do on the ship when it is a rainy day, but I bring plenty to do with me.

I'm sometimes asked if I am bored being at sea.  No, I always have my knitting with me!

;),
Lois

2 comments:

Beth said...

What a sweet looking sweater! One can never be bored with a hook, needles, and yarn :-)

warmly,

Beth

Gunn said...

Beautiful work.
I could have brought my knitting along, and we could have had a chat and a coffee :) Just a dream on a rainy day with+10C
I have a couple of knitting friends coming over tomorrow. I have to show them all these nice things you have made.