About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

St. Thomas, USVI, Harbor

Good morning,

There are some beautiful images to be captured in St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.
I have a great vantage point from Freedom of the Seas.  That yacht below is equipped with...
...bicycles for getting around in ports.
These little boats are what are used to come ashore by the people who live out...
 ...here on these sailboats anchored in the harbor. 

What a beautiful place with pictures to take everywhere I look! 

Enjoy,
Lois

3 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

That yacht looks deluxe. The sailboats moored in the harbor are beautiful.

TexWisGirl said...

so beautiful. the bikes made me smile. :)

Lady Jane said...

St. Thomas looks like a great place to dock. My fav photo is the sail boats. I love sail boats. I used to have a sun fish on a lake many many moons ago.