About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, March 16, 2015

On the Way to Port Canaveral

Good morning,

I'm going through images I took on our way to Port Canaveral a couple of weeks ago.  I get a kick out of this view of a causeway that we cross just before the turn off for the port.  If you look VERY carefully on the right side of this image you can see a cruise ship waaaaaay off in the distance.

I always think the road here appears to take off into the wild blue yonder.  It takes faith to drive up there at 55 mph that there will be more road on the other side. 

;),
Lois

PS - Yes, I took the picture while My Honey was driving.  :)

3 comments:

Montanagirl said...

I like your Header shot. Nice view! I like the photo you posted as well, it almost looks like a bridge to "No Where". :)

TexWisGirl said...

kinda gives me the heebie jeebies!

Julie Ferguson said...

I love the view!