About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunrise Sunset

Good morning,

This is a beautiful sunrise...
...that greeted me when I opened our curtains recently.
And, this is the sunset that we enjoyed just before I closed the curtains for the night.  Beautiful.

Enjoy,
Lois

10 comments:

Mersad said...

A wonderful view to wake up to and see at the end of the day.

Montanagirl said...

Beautiful! Mersad is right - that's a great way to greet a day, and then end the day.

Jan n Jer said...

A nice beginning and end. It warms me up just looking at it!

TexWisGirl said...

a day at sea. :)

Kelly said...

...beautiful. You know how to ring in the New Year!

p.s. Everyone LOVED the items I bought from you and your hubby...and I loved the little bird houses.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Oh you are killing up.

Lynette said...

Yes, Lois, both sights are truly beautiful. Y'all are blessed, for real.

Judy said...

Just beautiful, I'd have hated to close the curtains.

Sherry said...

Awesome.

Rose said...

Oh, so beautiful!