About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, January 13, 2014

St. Thomas Flowers

Good morning,

Every time we are in St. Thomas, U.S.V.I., I go ashore to mail cards and letters back to the mainland.  I love being in US ports where I can access the US mail.
I took today's pictures while I walked the few blocks from the ship to the post office at Havensight Mall.
In case you haven't notices, I am a sucker for pretty flowers.  ;)
So pretty!

I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I do.  Taking pictures of them keeps them even longer, doesn't it.

All the best,
Lois

9 comments:

Montanagirl said...

Your flowers are so beautiful - just what I needed to see this Monday morning. Happy sailing, Lois!

Pamela Gordon said...

Gorgeous flower photos! Wow, they sure brightened up my morning. Enjoy!

Rose said...

They are gorgeous, and yes, I do enjoy seeing them. It is such a gray day here, they look extra lovely.

TexWisGirl said...

such tropical beauties.

Sherry said...

Nice to look at in this cold, drab winter up North!

Mersad said...

Beautiful flowers, I hope you are enjoying your stay.

Michelle said...

So nice to see these flowers during winter!

Elaine said...

What beautiful flowers!

Marit Johanne said...

Beautiful flowers!