About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Photo of Photographer

Good morning,

Isn't that young lady cute!  She's one of the ship photographers who take pictures of cruise guests just about everywhere they go.

I turned the table on this gal by saying, "My turn!" as I held up my camera.  She immediately struck a cute pose.

So much fun!

Enjoy,
Lois

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

very cute. i bet she loves her job. :)

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love those kinds of shots.

Montanagirl said...

Ha! That was a "gotcha" moment! Nice work!!