About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Water Lily

Good morning,

This isn't the best picture technically, but I am glad that I got it with my phone camera.  This lily surprised me in our gold fish pond.  We've had the lilies in there for several years, but haven't had blossoms for the past few years.  I think they are very happy this year because we took down a tree nearby so now there is more sunlight on the pond.  Perhaps there will be more blossoms this season when I have a better camera outside with me. 

Enjoy,
Lois

4 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

It's beautiful. Hopefully you will get more.

Tammy said...

That is a beautiful lily! I just see plain white ones here~love the color!

MarkD60 said...

We're getting some good flowers this year too.

TexWisGirl said...

sweet! and the pic looks very monet-ish!