About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Concrete Spaghetti - Jacksonville, FL

Good morning,

Here we go again through Jacksonville, Florida, and through...
...what feels like a huge bowl of...
...concrete spaghetti!

Where's the sauce?  ;)

I get a kick out of this every time we are here.

More travel images to come!

All the best,
Lois

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I would hate to take the wrong exit in this area. I think I would be forever lost!

TexWisGirl said...

an apt description!

Jan n Jer said...

LOL..love your description...I know exactly where you mean! It does ease the traffic though!

Rose said...

Concrete spaghetti is the perfect term! I never would have thought of it.

Michelle said...

I always hate these junctions on the interstates!

Montanagirl said...

Concrete Spaghetti - I like that description!!