About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lunch and Marley at Mojo's - St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.

Good morning,

We had lunch at MoJo's again in St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. 
We have eaten here before so knew we were in for a treat.
As soon as we step off of the ship in the Port of St. Thomas we can smell the chicken being grilled at this parking lot restaurant.
Yes, we had the smoked chicken again.  :)
After we ate we went around the outside to get a picture of the chicken on the grill.  I wish I could share the wonderful aromas!
This handsome fellow is Marley.
 Marley is an extremely friendly and happy guy. 
 Marley's person works MoJo's and Marley gets to come to work, too.  He certainly was a center of attention and loved every bit of it. 

We enjoyed our lunch and got our doggie fix at the same time. 

Soon we'll be on our way North again where our two Labs are waiting for us.  We'll also meet our two new grand dog Labs who have adopted our son and his family as their own.

All the best,
Lois

7 comments:

Judy said...

My mouth is watering Lois. Marley looks just like our son's dog Reba.

Cheryl said...

I am wishing desperately (!) to visit Mojo's for my lunch today. I love places such as this. The best food ever! And Marley is a handsome guy to have a visit with. Bet he gets lots of love every day!

Anonymous said...

That is my kind of place. Makes my mouth water just looking at the photos! Marley is cute. Don't see many Visulas around. Pretty dog. ...debbie

Tammy said...

Marley is cute! Congrats on your new granddogs!

Montanagirl said...

Marley's a pretty color - he looks almost hairless!

Christine said...

I would have definitely had to have some of that yummy chicken! What a gorgeous dog Marley is!

Elaine said...

Mojo's looks wonderful--both the lunch and the company of Marley.