About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Freedom of the Seas - Images from Inside and Outside - March, 2012

Good morning,

As many of you know, I carry my baby camera (Canon Powershot) in my pocket most of the time. Today's images are those that jumped into my camera over a couple of weeks as I took my regular walks around the ship.  No, that's not me on the Moon Rover above.  ;)
I'm not one of the little green guys, either.  ;)  Both of the images above are part of the artwork on board Freedom.  They are located in a hallway leading to guest staterooms.
This is Cozumel, Mexico.  I took this while on a walk late in the afternoon as guests were returning to the ship.
Ah, I love these shots.  The sea and the ship blend together in the reflections in the dining room windows. This was taken on Deck 4.
I was taking my morning walk on Deck 12 when I took this image of the sun shining on the mast.
 Early one morning as we pulled into Labadee, Haiti, these two sailboats sailed across this post card image.
 And, finally, this image was taken of the Royal Promenade from inside a glass elevator in the forward part of the ship.  I took the picture as the elevator was moving up and I was on my way back to our stateroom.

So, I finally let those images out of my camera. I hope you've enjoyed them with me.

Best,
Lois

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DID enjoy all your images!! I think my favorite was the one of the side of the ship where the water line met the dinning room window and continued! Very cool shot!! ...debbie

TexWisGirl said...

the aliens made me laugh! :)

Nedra said...

Very interesting photos today Lois!

Montanagirl said...

Great little aliens! LOL. Nice shots as always.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Great shots, Lois. I'm like you, carrying my pocket camera with me all the time!