About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pizza!

Good morning,

As many elegant restaurants as there are here on board Freedom of the Seas, sometimes a piece (or two or three) of pizza just hits the spot.
A few slices of pizza...
...back home in our stateroom...
...can be just right!

I really love the crust on the pizza here.  It's thin and crispy.  In addition to the usual pepperoni and cheese pizzas, there are special pizzas available every day. 

Oh, yum!

Lois

10 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

I am sitting here with my mouth watering...this looks delicious!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Lois, my doctor put me on a gluten-free diet. I have handled it much better than I thought, except I really miss pizza. There is one pizza place in town that serves gluten-free pizza, but it is downtown, and I don't get down there very often. I am trying to find good recipes for it so I can make it at home. But I know what you mean...sometimes nothing else hits the spot like pizza!

Diana said...

It's amazing Lois. This restaurant looks just like a place on a street in New York! Love Di ♥

Judy said...

Oh my goodness that looks so yummy! We had pizza when we went back to Illinois, we can't get good pizza here.

Nedra said...

That is my kind of pizza. I'd much rather have grilled veggies than a lot of meat.

TexWisGirl said...

YUM!!! sometimes you just need down-to-earth delicious!

Rose said...

I really love pizza...someitmes I like thin and sometimes I like thick crusts. This looks soooo good. And I have just had a snack....

grammie g said...

Hi lois...oh my ..make me droop now!!
That ship still amazes me..if I every win the lottery or anything ...you may see me ..lol, but don't look to hard!!

Grace

Anonymous said...

I think we'll have pizza for our evening meal tonight!!!!!!

Elaine said...

Ah, you just can't beat pizza, especially when you have take-out and can kick back and relax.