About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, October 15, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award

Good morning,

My goodness, what a lovely surprise when I received the award above from Heather of Implausible Yarn.  Thank you so much, Heather!  I enjoy following Heather's blog, her knitting, her musings, and her travels.

The rules that come with this award are:

Right click and grab the award for your site.  Then post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers.  Then contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen. 

I follow so many blogs that I truly enjoy.  It is hard to narrow it to 15, but here they are in alphabetical order:
















Congratulations to all of the above.  Your blogs are wonderful and I enjoy them tremendously.

Very best,
Lois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lois for the One Lovely Blog Award! Will attend to it on Monday when I return from the mountains. Am leaving here in an hour sooo...Have a GREAT weekend!! ...debbie

Nedra said...

Thank you so much Lois!

Monika said...

Hi Lois,
Thank you so much for this blog award! I'm glad you found my blog and are enjoying it.
Monika

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Congrats on your award, Lois. Have a happy happy weekend. xxx

Elaine said...

Thanks for the award, Lois. I always get a lot of enjoyment out of visiting your blog, and I'm glad you enjoy mine.

Montanagirl said...

Thank you so much for the award, Lois. I'll try and get it posted on my blog soon. I'm glad you enjoy my blog.

Lois Evensen said...

Good morning,

You are all most welcome. I truly enjoy your blogs and appreciate your visits and contributions to mine. :)

Very best,
Lois

Marit Johanne said...

Thank you Lois for the beautiful award! I will post about it soon. Have a nice Sunday!

Diana said...

Hi Lois,
Sorry that it took me so long to get here. Thank you very much for thinking of me, you are very sweet!
Love Di ♥

Marty Mason said...

Oh, Lois, I am so sorry I am just now seeing this wonderful news. I have been without internet since I left home early Friday morning. Thanks for spreading the blog joy! Hopefully I'll be in places for the next several days where I can follow along.....