About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Roses

 Good morning,

If you've read my blog for any period of time you know I love flowers.  

These pretties are from My Honey via his secret shopper, daughter Catherine.

So very pretty.

Thank you Kjell and Catherine.

Love you both,

Lois

3 comments:

MarkD60 said...

Those ARE very pretty, kind of reminds me of orange sherbet....

gigi-hawaii said...

Beautiful flowers! Love your elegant vase, too.

Lois Evensen said...

Thank you both. GiGi, the vase is very special. It was a wedding gift from dear friends. I just love it and use it for special occasions. Otherwise, it is on display in my curio. :)