About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, May 22, 2023

Mr. Groundhog

 Good morning,

I took these images through glass and a screen, but am still glad I have them.

A groundhog seems to like my bread that was knocked off of the bird feeder.

 He looks pretty mean here!

We had problems with them under our porch a couple of years ago.  Here's the whole story.

 The link explains why we can't let this character stick around.  And, so, Mr. Groundhog, if we find where you have dug in again, we'll have to help you move on.  We're glad you can enjoy a little bread until then.

Lois

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I don't think I'd even know what a groundhog looks like! I hope he gets moved safely.