About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Fall Color in our Neighborhood

 Good morning,

The Fall color in our neighborhood is gorgeous.  

Of course, I could have edited out that telephone pole, but it really doesn't matter to me.  This is the view from our front porch of a gorgeous tree at Xavier University. 

 I love Fall.  I love the colors and cooler weather.

Happy Fall!

Lois

1 comment:

Les Barr said...



I enjoy the Fall color also. Always have. Now, it's just about all gone for this year. I'm always sad to see the color leave.