About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, September 26, 2020

The Ground Hog Returns

 

Good morning,

This critter visits our yard from time to time.  We've had them in the neighborhood for as long as I can remember and had to evict a family of them from under our front porch a few years ago.

Groundhogs, aka Wood Chucks, are cute to watch, but I wouldn't want our pups to encounter one of them.  

As I snapped pictures, this fellow casually looked over at me, then moved on into the next yard.

We live in the city, but we certainly have our share of wild life here.

Lois

3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Now, that is amazing occurrence!

MarkD60 said...

Reminda me of Groundhogs Day and a certain tonguetwister.

Marit Johanne said...

It is interesting to see! My knowledge about ground hogs is only from the movie Ground Hogs Day!