About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Are You Wearing One?

Good morning,

I know the recommendations are different in different parts of the world, but here in Ohio we are encouraged to wear non-medical face masks when we go out in public.  Necessity is the Mother of Invention so here's what we are using.

I've made these masks for our household and our daughter's office.  They are not intended to be medical masks, but they are quite comfortable and seem to be efficient for their purpose.  We use a coffee filter inside the mask which is also very efficient.  It's a food grade item, is easy to obtain, and is disposable.  Win-win-win.

If you are using masks, did you make your own masks? 

Be well,
Lois

1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

I made a mask, sewed it myself. I used a t shirt, double thick. It took me two days of sewing, and I threw it in the garbage and plucked it out twice.