About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Gift From My Honey

Good morning,

Isn't that pretty!  I unwrapped this Christmas gift on Christmas Eve.  My Honey engraved and hand painted this beautiful wall art in his wood workshop. He managed to keep it a secret even though I wander through several times a day on my way to the laundry room and when I occasionally bring him a cup of coffee.

I just had to share!

I hope your Christmas was wonderful with family and friends.

All the best,
Lois

Aside:  I'm not the only one who uses our kitchen!  Kjell prepares the yummy Norwegian specialties and Catherine prepares wonderful meals, too.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

A hand-made gift is the best!

Your header of Wendy is fantastic! What a photogenic doggie!