About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Waiting Room Knitting - Basket Weave Tunic Sweater

Good morning,

This is the current waiting room knitting project.  I'm finishing an afghan at home because it is too large to carry around with me. So, this basket weave tunic sweater is the current "go" project.  It's a special order so already has a home when finished.  I generally have several different types of projects going at the same time anyway just to keep some variety from repetitive movements for my fingers.

If you're in the Northern Hemisphere, what are you making on these cold days?  If you're in the Southern Hemisphere, you're surely out enjoying beautiful weather!

Lois

Update:  I've been asked about my sweaters.  We have many sweaters in a variety of sizes available to ship now.  Come take a look!  EvensensProductions.com


1 comment:

Mersad said...

I am trying to stay warm in these cold days. Your project looks like something that could help :)

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography