About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Catherine's Salmon

Good morning,

Catherine made baked salmon for one of our holiday meals.  My goodness, this was terrific!

We have such a good time taking turns in the kitchen. 

Diet tomorrow!

Lois

1 comment:

DUTA said...

Catherine could open a successful restaurant and write a successful book on culinary matters. She seems a very skillful young woman!
"Diet tommorrow" - I wish I could say that phrase with a smile, but i can't. I weigh myself almost daily as I gain weight even from just looking at goodies ..such as those delicacies on your post.