About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Two More Projects in the Works - One Knit, One Crochet

Good morning,

About a week ago we sold the two baby girl afghan blankets with matching dolls that we had listed in the shop.  So, I've gotten busy and have started another one.  This yarn is so soft and so pretty.  This one will be available in the shop soon.

At this writing we have a baby boy blanket with toy turtle available in the shop, too. 
I generally have at least one knit and one crochet project going at the same time.  That keeps my hands and fingers from making the same repetitive movements for long periods of time. 

The current knit project shown above is an intarsia Scandinavian knit sweater with different shaping from the last one (images here).  The current sweater will have my usual ribbed bottom, collar, and cuffs as well as the gorgeous contrasting intarsia design at the shoulders.  The color of the body of the sweater is blue steel heather.  In this picture, it looks more gray.  The contrasting design at the shoulders and neckline will be pink and white. 

Currently, the sweater project is my "carry out" project for waiting rooms and car trips.  The baby blanket project is my "at home" project as I wrangle three balls of yarn as I crochet.


The Blue and The Gray Large Lap Blanket I featured the other day in Work in Process is now finished and in the shop and ready to ship

What are you making today?

Lois

No comments: