About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, January 4, 2016

Royal Promenade Bridge - Freedom of the Seas

Good morning,

I've shown you this bride in the Royal Promenade of Freedom of the Seas before, yet every time I take a picture, it looks different.  The lighting is always changing giving a different beautiful effect from one minute to the next.

Pretty!

Lois

2 comments:

River Glorious said...

Do you ever get seasick, Lois? :) I like the lights, I wish I could capture them on my water glass and see them each time I drink.

Lois Evensen said...

Hi River,

No, I don't get seasick, even when we were in a surprise hurricane in October, 2011, that blew up around us and we listed 14 degrees one way, then the other.

I grew up on small boats on the Ohio River so felt plenty of motion when the barges went by. I adjusted to being on the water when I was a child. :)

It's so nice to hear from you. I hope all is well with you in San Juan.

Happy New Year!

Lois