About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, May 30, 2014

Grand Cayman Shoreline

Good morning,

I took today's images while on my regular walk around the deck of Freedom of the Seas.
We are anchored off the shore of Grand Cayman.
I didn't go ashore today.  There are always quite a few people who have been to many of the ports so they stay on board and enjoy the day on the ship. 

All the best,
Lois

3 comments:

MarkD60 said...

I see me!

TexWisGirl said...

laughing at mark. :)

Montanagirl said...

Beautiful photos, Lois! LOVE your Header!!