About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Flowers Flash Back

Good morning,

I'm going through pictures I haven't shared here yet.  Here's a flashback to flowers we had in our suite on board Freedom on Valentine's Day last month.  They were so pretty and I love having the pictures so we can enjoy them long after the real ones have faded.  Thank you, Honey.

We will soon be home and I look forward to seeing flowers in our garden! 

All the best,
Lois



1 comment:

Montanagirl said...

Very pretty- I like the colors.