About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Roses Beautiful Roses

Good morning,

It has been awhile since we've had fresh roses on our coffee table.  A dear sweet friend of ours gave me these and, of course, I had to take pictures of them so that they will last for ever and I can also share them with you here.
Roses are just so very perfect.
I played with my camera settings and took several images. 

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

Thank you, Jeff, you are so very kind.

All the best,
Lois

9 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

What a nice treat for all of us to enjoy.

Rose said...

They are beautiful. Roses are one of my favorite flowers.

TexWisGirl said...

so very beautiful! you have the best of friends. :)

Pat said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Sherry said...

Stunning and your camera really captured the detail - almost like I'm looking at them in real life!

Montanagirl said...

Luscious! Roses are wonderful.

MarkD60 said...

Where do you get roses on a ship?

Lois Evensen said...

Thanks, everyone, for your kind comments.

Mark: We have a full service florist on the ship. This is truly a small town afloat. :)

All the best,
Lois

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Lois, you have the nicest friends who seem to know of your fondness for roses. These are lovely blooms. Hope you enjoy your Mother's Day weekend.