About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Lamb Chops and Lobster at Portofino's

Good morning,

Lamb Chops and Lobster at Portofino's specialty restaurant aboard Freedom of the Seas.

Need I say more?  *sigh*

Enjoy,
Lois

5 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

That does look very good! I haven't had lamb since I was a tadpole. :) I had a feed of lobster last summer though. It's my favourite fish. Blessings, Pam

Nedra said...

wow! almost looks too beautiful to eat.

angela said...

Looks yummy, enjoy!

Montanagirl said...

Now that looks like my kinda dinner! I really like Lobster.

Elaine said...

The food always looks so good. The chefs on board ship have definitely mastered presentation!