About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hanging on to a High Level Position

Good morning,

Today's images were taken while I was out taking a walk on deck 4 of Freedom of the Seas.  I looked up and saw a couple of men working toward the aft part of the ship.
And, here's the view without the zoom. 

I think I'll pass on this job.  *sigh*

;),
Lois

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, I don't think I would want to be the gentleman out there cleaning!

Sherry said...

It would be okay as long as you don't look down!

TexWisGirl said...

your title made me laugh. the job? not so much!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Agree with you Lois, not a job I would like to have. Wishing yiu and Kjell safe travels and a very Happy Easter weekend.

Rose said...

I almost get dizzy just thinking about it...