About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Sweet Dreams


Good morning,

Something wonderful about being home is being with our dogs again.  Above is Penny, our sweet little lady, asleep with her head on my pillow.  I thought I would share this sweet dreams image with you today.

Penny is a canine athlete and holds the AKC title of Master Agility Excellent.  We are so proud of her and her handler, our daughter, Catherine.
A little later, Erik moved into the other side of the bed.  Erik is competing in agility now, too, and has started winning his own blue ribbons.

I guess Mom and Dad will have to sleep in the living room tonight.  ;)

Sweet dreams,
Lois

Check out Camera Critters!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18 comments:

Wanda..... said...

They do take up both sides of the bed...nice bed warmers!

Christmas-etc... said...

Oh Lois... I am in love!! These two dogs are gorgeous and sweet and oh my, I'll bet they welcome you and hubby home with open paws! They look like bookends here! Tell me, is it really your bed any longer? :)
Blessings!
Ann

Julie Ferguson said...

Awww, my furry babies do the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Cute Photos! They both look quite comfy on the bed. All good athletes like to rest in a comfy spot! ...debbie

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Very sweet looking dogs. That is great that they are also athletes.

Anonymous said...

I love dogs and at the moment do not have one. But I can appreciate how our dogs choose the best places to take a nap.

Elaine said...

They certainly found the best spot in the house for a nap! I'm sure they are very happy to have you home again.

Diana said...

I would miss my pups so much being gone that long! They look so sweet next to each other.
Love Di ♥

Montanagirl said...

Cute Dogs. They pretty much took over the bed I'm thinking.

Sherry said...

How cute. Tomorrow I will see my Molly again. I've had a wonderful trip but I do miss her. She hasn't had my lap to sit in or my face to lick for a week.

Olive Knitting said...

Very sweet photos...I have a soft spot for dogs. Ours too love the bed and the couches. Makes for a lot of housework, but well worth it.

Lynette Killam said...

Sweet pictures, Lois! My little schnoodle loves the bed too, but takes up considerably less room than your furry friends...LOL. Aren't we lucky to have them in our lives?

Lynette
Imagination lane

3rd Little Pig said...

Such cute dogs!!! I sure'd like pets on my bed too :D

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!

Unknown said...

Great looking dogs!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Shelley Munro said...

They look so cute when they're asleep.

Chubskulit Rose said...

how gorgeous!

My Camera Critter post, have a nice weekend.

shydub said...

aww so cute.