About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Thursday WIP - Flashback?

Good morning,

This week I'm working on another baubles sweater in turquoise, green, and yellow.  Yes, it looks like the one I featured a couple of weeks ago, but this one is a new one in a different size for a different lady. 
The lady who ordered this one saw the pictures I published of the last one I was making and ordered one for herself.  So nice!

I've finished the back and about half of the front on this sweater.  Two more sleeves, a collar, assembly, photography, and it'll be on its way to its new home in Michigan.

All the best,
Lois

No comments: