About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Current Project

Good morning,

I took this image of my current project with my cell phone.  I love the cameras in the phones these days. I remember the first digital cameras, how heavy they were, how poor the quality of the images were, how hard they were to download, how few pictures they held....  Life is good!

This project is a babyghan (baby blanket) that will also include a matching doll. 

In the spirit of Dory I, "just keep crocheting, just keep crocheting...."  OK, sometimes it's, "just keep knitting, just keep knitting...." 

What are you making today?

;),
Lois

----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------

8 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Today, I am making a blueberry-lemon bread without using a mix as I never buy them because assembling ingredients from what's available is way more fun (for me). Hopefully, this one will taste as good as it looks right now.

Lois Evensen said...

That sounds delicious, Beatrice! Yum!

River Glorious said...

Nothing, I'm doing Nothing, Lois. :D

Lois Evensen said...

Sometimes "nothing" just feels right, River. ;) Enjoy!

River Glorious said...

You are so right, Lois. As sole caregiver of my mother, sometimes I need to do nothing

Lois Evensen said...

What you are doing for your mother is more important than anything else you could do. God bless you.

Lady Jane said...

I love the babyghan. Colors are bee u ti ful.... I remember those clunky cameras also and boy we have come a long way in the photo dept. Hugs, LJ

Lois Evensen said...

Thank you, lady Jane. That babyghan sold already this morning. I'll be making another for the shop soon.