About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Windjammer Greeter - Freedom of the Seas

Good morning,

Can you tell what port we are in the day I took this picture last year?

The Windjammer Greeter aboard Freedom of the Seas usually dresses in an outfit related the port we are visiting each morning.  In addition to being a happy face who always makes us smile, the greeter reminds everyone to use the hand sanitizer before entering the Windjammer Restaurant. 

In addition to being a really nice guy, this man amazingly remembers so many people from day to day.  That's no easy task with several thousand people on board the ship.

Enjoy,
Lois

9 comments:

Montanagirl said...

That's fun! He looks very happy with what he's doing.

Martha said...

I went on my first cruise in October. After reading your blog for a while, I felt like a seasoned cruiser. Thanks for sharing your cruises. I definitely want to sail again.

Mersad said...

I bet it's fun to look back at these. Jamaica would be my guess :D

Nedra said...

Jamdung! Or I spy Jamaica :)

Bob Bushell said...

OH WOW, the gift of that man, I can remember only 20, lol.

Michelle said...

He looks like a fun guy!!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Lois, if he is wearing the port on his shirt, then I would suppose also that Jamica is where this greeter is located.

Lois Evensen said...

Yes, we are in Jamaica. :) This is an especially nice guy, too. He is there every morning with a smile that makes everyone who sees him smile.

;),
Lois

MarkD60 said...

My High School principal, on the first day of school, came around each class and we went around and told her our name. She never forgot anybodys name, not ever.