About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Conference Day Multi Tasking

Good morning,

It has been a busy week.  Daughter Catherine and I spent a day at a CPA conference.  I took the picture above with my phone camera without a flash to avoid causing a disturbance in the room.  I had my computer up and running with the lecture outline on the screen and while we listened, my current knitting project was on my lap. 

Multitasking!

I'm sure most of you are multitasking this month, too!

All the best,
Lois

9 comments:

KaHolly said...

Can't tell what you are knitting, but it looks very pretty!! Your header picture is just glorious!

Lois Evensen said...

Hi KaHolly,

That's a custom order sweater I am knitting. It's an off white (looks different in conference room light) Cables and Lace sweater similar to the light yellow one that is in my shop, only in a smaller size to fit a very petite lady. This design takes longer than usual to knit so I am knitting every chance I get. I have to have it finished by January 19.

Thank you for the kind words about the header image.

All the best,
Lois

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Oh yes, it is the multi-tasking month !

Montanagirl said...

I tried multi-tasking one morning awhile back. I was mixing up ingredients for a recipe when the phone rang. By the time we hung up I realized I had mixed a cup of Brown Sugar in with the flower mixture, instead of putting it in the mixing bowl with the white sugar, butter, eggs etc. Had to re-group on that one.

TexWisGirl said...

too funny!

VP said...

My compliments for your skills: I am not really good at that...

Rose said...

You were making good use of your time!

Lynette said...

Gosh, Lois. Your post today certainly fits the title of your blog. Well done.

DeniseinVA said...

Impressive Lois :)