About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Helping Mom

Hi,

Erik here again, posting on Mom's blog.

Mom has been very busy for the past few days so I've been trying to help her.
Mom took all of the sheets off of the bed and put them down the laundry chute.  She put a cover over the mattress and I got on to help, but Mom started laughing so hard she could hardly hold the camera to take my picture. 
She put a sheet on the bed and kept laughing while telling me I should get off the bed.  I wanted to help her with all of her work so didn't move.  She covered me with the sheet and tucked in the corner.
That was nice!  It was just like building tents with Alex and the other kids when they are here!  It was very comfy cozy in there!
 Mom laughed even harder...
 ...and went for another cup of coffee.  Mom likes coffee.

I'm sure Mom really appreciates my help.

Lab wags and licks,
Erik

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

erik, you make a very helpful and handsome bed mouse!

Marit Johanne said...

LOL, what a great helper! I want to wish you a Merry Christmas!

Sherry said...

Good Boy, Erik! You keep helping Mom. I know she appreciates it.

Tanya said...

Erik and my cats have similar enjoyments!

Anonymous said...

My cats used to do that ~ great photos of a real cutie helping Mom ~ carol ^_^

Unknown said...

Adorable little helper! I'm sure your Mom appreciated your help.

eileeninmd said...

Erik is so helpful..Good doggie! Cute photos.

Wishing you all the best in 2014, Happy New Year to you and yours!

Pia said...

Good boy Erik!
Happy New Year to you!