About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Black Lab Tote Bag

Good morning,

I just have to show you this!  My wonderful daughter, Catherine, just gave me this tote bag.  She got it in a gift exchange at our Labrador Retriever club.  She gave it to me because she knows how much I love tote bags for my various knit and crochet projects.  I keep each current project in a separate bag where all necessary yarn, tools, and notes are kept together.  Then I can move from one project to another as necessary and/or grab one to take with me to work on while away from home.  Some projects get too large to work on while away so I always have a small project ready to go when I want to take one with me.

This is a beautifully made tote bag!  One of the things I really like about it is that it has a large magnetic snap and no Velcro.  I can't use a bag with Velcro with knitting projects or the yarn will stick to it.  Catherine told her friend at the club that she should make the bags and sell them on Etsy, but the friend said she isn't that good with computers.  She does sell them to friends and took several orders at the party.

I am sure all our my quilting friends will appreciate the work that goes into making these.

All the best,
Lois

5 comments:

Montanagirl said...

That's a beautiful bag! When I first saw your title, I thought I'd see Eric toting something for you - you surprised me!! LOL

MarkD60 said...

When you said "Black Lab Tote Bag", I thought of a special bag you use in the laboratory.

TexWisGirl said...

erik would be very proud to have his mom carry him around. :) i like the trim colors they used a lot.

VP said...

Simple and very nice!

Michelle said...

what a great bag!