About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Squirrel Lunch Counter

Good morning,

I took today's images through the living room french doors.  The base of this bird feeder is about five feet below the floor where I am standing inside the house so I am just about directly across from the top of the bird feeder.
I get a kick out of these chubby squirrels helping themselves.  There's plenty of food to go around and they are fun to watch.

Enjoy,
Lois

4 comments:

MarkD60 said...

I bet the metal makes his feet cold!

TexWisGirl said...

oh, he looks plump! i've got one of those chubby ones here, too!

Ricki Treleaven said...

LOL I'm over here reading about your travels, and I must comment on that squirrel...he needs to back away from the bird feeder at once! He needs to be put on a regimen!

Tanya said...

Fat squirrel!