About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, May 22, 2020

Work In Process This Week

Good morning,

This is the current project, a teal Cables and Lace sweater.  This is the back and I've just gotten back to working on it after finishing...
...this sweater and matching accessories since my last WIP post.  As I worked on the sweater above I loved watching the color changes as I worked.  Both of these sweaters are custom orders so won't be available in the shop, but we have many other sweaters ready to ship in the shop now.

I'm also still working on my creamy white crochet flowers for the next large afghan blanket.  I need to switch between knit and crochet to keep my fingers from being too abused by the same repetitive movements.

So, that's what is keeping me busy these days.  What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,
Lois

-------------------------------------------------
Come See What Else We've Made!
Original and Traditional
Hand Crafted Designs
Made in the USA
------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Marit Johanne said...

Beautiful sweaters! I loved the colors of the finished one. I am knitting a shawl, and a pair of socks is also on the needles, of course :)